Saturday, May 15, 2010

All around the world statues crumble for me

I know this is really weird looking greasy 90's band head shot of a weird 90's band but I LOVE SUGAR RAY and there's nothing you, your mom, or the president's mom can do about it!
p.s. my sister just said "oh look a new lady gaga song... alejandro!" I don't think I have to explain to THIS "fan base" that that song has been done come out.
So, in not-up-to-speed-living-in-the-past-news I visited my high school yesterday with Sabrina to visit our #1 art teacher Mr. Cleerdin!! I hope he reads this entry because I gave him the link to this so he can join the ever expanding movement of mIlLiOnS (five). It was great to see him, but very weird to be at the high school and I wanted to leave as soon as possible. Well for one, the period bells scare me. For two, Sabrina wanted to visit the guidance office and one of the secretaries hugged me WAY too tight and called me Rachel (2 things that make me v uncomfortable). Irregardless let's not repeat that anytime soon okay?
Hey so I'm going to the Society of Illustrators SKeTCH NiGHT on tuesday with Ken Parris (aka LOOK AT THIS B.A. ART HE'S MAKING). So needless to say I'm really psyched BEYOND belief. It's only $7.00 because I'm a student and there's live music and an open bar (oOoOo) and 3 hOuRzzzzz of freakin life drawing guys, one of my top 10 favorite things!!!! EVERYONE GET LOUD.
great thanks.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry! let's not repeat that experience ever. I'm also mad that she coerced me into giving her my miniature self-portrait that I had planned to give to my mom but WHATEVER I have way too many material possessions anyway right? P.S. I like your drawings from the illustrators society A LOT

    ReplyDelete