Sunday, May 16, 2010

That's a lot of french!


I saw Robin Hood this morning and can I just say OMG (as in Only Mothers Go, the mothers of the actors or whoever, to see it). It sucked. Like badly. Not so badly that it was genius but pretty g-damn bad. It was well made I guess and it really WANTED to be good but no cigar, not even close. It was so weird and so NOT the robin hood story I remember. So many unnecessary things kept happening like when Robin goes to fight the french and then freakin Marion (oh yeah it's Cate Blanchett--why? I don't know but she has this ridiculously long wig and is supposed to be like 25, and she's not) comes up with a bunch of boys with spears and me and my sister were like WHAT. And then she almost dies, for basically no reason. And it ends with Robin being outlawed and everyone living in a "forest dwelling" and Cate Blanchett says something about everyone being equal at nature's table blahblah WHATEVER who cares? I mean my dad liked it, but he also likes Twilight so....


All in all, don't see it.
This is my sister yesterday being upset for one reason or other but I thought it made a good picture.
Besides, she couldn't of been that upset, or she wouldn't have done these pole "stunts" at the park!
With her friend Anna
AND playing badminton
I'll leave you today with this little offering:
My teacher just sent out this pic of our drawing final. AND YOU GUESSED IT. That's mamma right in the middle... because that's just what she likes.

3 comments: