Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Queen Bitch

No no not me! (or you)
It's the title of a David Bowie song that I was listening to and it has this one lyric "it could of been me" that repeats a few times and I thought to myself I REALLY LIKE THAT.
Okay, don't be mad but I made a tumblr called it could have been me BUT THIS BLOG WILL ALWAYS HAVE A SPECIAL PLACE IN MY HEART.
fr rlz it will.
And don't worry EVERYBODY but I'm not quitting or anything. I just don't have anything to do really over the summer and it's a different kind of outlet. I expect that this will continue to be about my life/art/school and the tumblr just to be cultural snippets AS THEY SAY. I actually think it would be cool to have like a theme but then I just started posting random sh*t. Suggestions? Well-wishes? Insults? I'LL TAKE ANYTHING!
p.s.
I learned how to screen cap YES and this is my blog because I didn't know what else to screen cap!
oh and OH I just biked in the rain to get some books from the library and found that the lines were atrocious because they had to let go of 20% of their staff because of budget cutbacks and just when I wanted to be a librarian!

No comments:

Post a Comment